Saturday, January 20, 2018

Red Hair YouTube Channel

I've recently set up a small YouTube channel for red hair. The two videos posted so far are pretty poor quality. It would be nice to do some more professional ones at some point in the future. I may also start doing some playlists of red hair videos on the channel if I come across any interesting ones on YouTube.

This first one is a re-upload of a very old video I made quite a while back. It's a little annoying, especially the text-to-speech voice, but it does at least share some interesting information in a bite-sized way.


In this next one I've tried to collate all the information regarding the idea that Jesus Christ was red-haired. My hope is that a few people will come across the video online and maybe add some information we don't already have.



No comments:

Post a Comment