Sunday, October 3, 2021

October updates..

A shorty post today. Just giving a few updates.

Firstly, I'm currently reading The Future Is Red. This is Ian Cook's latest work of fiction. Some of the readers of this blog will no doubt be familiar with his first book Redhead.


I'm really enjoying it so far, and I'll review it properly once I'm finished.

Secondly, I received a really nice email pointing out the following image. It shows St Margaret of Antioch, also known as Margaret the Virgin, with reddish hair.




I really like these medieval images. When I was reading up on St Margaret I also came across the following image. It's the coat of arms of Vehmaa - a municipality of Finland. I don't think this one can be claimed as a redhead per se, as pretty much everything is red, bar the dragon. Plus, it's obviously modern.



Still quite cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment